SOLO Speed and Cadence Sensors are the lightest and most compact solution for tracking your speed and cadence data in real time. Ideal for multiple bike owners who want to swap their sensors from bike to bike without replacing and fixing cable ties. Tracking your speed and distance has never been easier, simply attach the speed sensor to the front or rear wheel hub and the cadence sensor to your left crank arm using one ultra-strong elasticated rubber band you're good to go.
Click Here to see a review and installion of the Solo Speed and Cadence Sensors.
Using both Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ technology the sensor is compatible with most popular Android and iOS cycling apps and ANT+ bike computers. No Magnets, No Cable Ties and No Worries.
Benefits of SOLO:
- No cable ties to break and replace
- No magnets to lose and replace
- Smaller and Lighter than magnet sensors
- Compatible with most road and mountain bikes
Important Information: SOLO Speed & Cadence Sensors are shipped with a battery isolator sticker to preserve the battery life during transit. Please follow the instructions and remove the battery isolator sticker before trying to use.
SOLO Bike Speed and Cadence Sensors
SOLO Speed and Cadence Sensor are light weight and compact sensors that use an accelerometer to record speed and cadence data instead of magnets. Speed sensor pod attaches to front or rear wheel hub and cadence pod firs to bike crank arm using one ultra strong elastic band.
- Operating rage: Speed 3-55 MPH Cadence 15-220 RPM
- Bluetooth Low Energy and ANT+ technology
- 8.4 grams sensor pod
- 3 different sizes elasticated band
- Blue LEDs indicate when the sensor is pairing
- Compatible with all popular Android and iOs cycling apps and all ANT+ bike computers.
- CR2032 lithium ion battery provides up to 12 month battery life
- Battery door for quick and easy changes